The Church At Golden

$3.95

This beautiful old church on Highway 14, aka The Turquoise Trail, was built around 1830 and restored in 1960. By 1928, the population of this tiny mining town was so reduced that the post office closed and Golden officially became a ghost town.
G.E. Grey

Reproduced from a G.E. Grey Transparent Watercolor

SKU: 100804NC Categories: ,

Description

Reproduced from a G.E. Grey Transparent Watercolor

Additional information

Weight 0.1 lbs
Dimensions 7 x 5 in